GET TO KNOW US
Relationships. Brands. Trust. We build them all. Whether it’s finishing a project within the agreed upon scope, hitting a creative home run, or developing the strategy that turns a contender into a leader, we have the talent to help grow your business—and have fun while doing it.
Full Circle was built on the philosophy of creating a better agency model. We build relationships with our clients based on transparency and results, not on billable hours and self-serving awards. We develop intelligent, practical strategies based on a thorough understanding of our clients’ marketing and communications objectives. To yield better results and long-term client success, we believe in relationship-based strategic advice, better project management and clear communication.
With a background in product marketing, brand management and marketing communications at some of the area’s largest companies, Steve leads the Full Circle strategy team with broad-based knowledge, unrivaled charisma and a competitive spirit that keeps us on our toes. He has a passion for brand strategy and helping companies understand who they are and what makes them unique. He is a past president of the West Michigan Chapter of the American Marketing Association and current Chairman of the Board for Goodwill Industries, he is actively engaged in the community and in life.
Mike’s passion is creating compelling and emotive brands that audiences will fall in love with—whether it’s through design, video, web, or a flyer on a telephone pole. While he has a strong background and affinity for motion, he looks at branding from a far broader perspective. Mike worked for Disney, Hanna-Barbera and Filmation Studios, allowing him to hone his photography and video experience. He then spent 20+ years providing strategy, art direction, copywriting, print and web design for various West Michigan agencies before joining Full Circle as Creative Director.
With a blend of both corporate and agency experience in strategic planning, product management, communications, and sales, Rick has an in-depth understanding of which “P” in marketing does what. What fires him up each day is the opportunity to help develop brands rooted in strategy, provide strong sales support, create marketing campaigns, and launch new products and services. Looking to Rick to help connect the dots between the market and your capabilities helps ensure a strong ROI on your investment. As the oldest member of the team in the office, he keeps the young whipper-snappers in line through herding, an occasional bark, but no bites.
Hunter’s specialty lives at the intersection of marketing, design, and brand development. She has rich experience working with clients on brand and website design strategy and paid digital media strategy, but also brings a strong background in communications to the team with her background in journalism and copywriting. Her expertise has been working with entrepreneurs and service-based businesses, and she’s passionate about working to evoke a sense of personality, punch, and unique-factor in each brand that she works with. Hunter is a Grand Rapids native that spent a decade living between Los Angeles and Phoenix before moving back to GR with her husband, two kids, and black lab mix Leila, in 2019.
Back when Google launched in 1998, Matt was already immersed in the digital media landscape. He has been honing his craft for over two decades leading media for national brands including General Motors and many other clients. Most recently, he was the director of media for Meijer where he led an internal team of fifteen and external team of thirty, overseeing the strategy and procurement of all traditional and digital advertising as well as owned media and social media channels. Matt is excited to bring his experiences to Full Circle where he can help clients reach new and existing customers across both digital and traditional media channels.
Erik has been living at the intersection of data, marketing, and design for over a decade, following his passion for solving unsolvable problems with organizations from Sony Pictures to the Department of Defense. He has worked in both agency and client-side businesses and understands how to marshal creative and technical thinking into concrete results from both sides of the table. Prior to Full Circle, he managed marketing and business development at several West Michigan companies, as well local and national media campaigns for Valassis and Hanon McKendry.
With an eye for good design and love for all things creative, Alysse brings a solid marketing and communications background to Full Circle. Her experience spans many industries including chemical distribution, candy, IT services and nonprofits, but she has always been drawn to design-driven agencies. Not only does she have the ability to manage multiple projects and moving parts at one time, her energetic, creative flare adds something extra to her project management approach. As an enthusiastic crafter and aspiring home decorator, she keeps the creative energy flowing in all aspects of life.
Katie brings energy to the Full Circle team with a BFA in Art & Design and a passion for creativity. A nine-year veteran of Full Circle, she has honed her skills for simple and clean design, creating thoughtful experiences that take work from “good” to “great”. Katie believes good design goes beyond aesthetics. It's a holistic approach from initial concept to final execution by collaborating and pushing the process to do more thoughtful creative work. As much as she loves Grand Rapids, being a northern Michigan native, she loves to head to Traverse City in the summertime.
Designer of things. Dog enthusiast. Kelsey loves to understand the people behind the brand before she delves into a new project. She brings a fresh, exciting and energetic perspective to the group. Having been part of the team for 5+ years, she's gained valuable experience and a passion for excellence that's well suited for the challenging agency-life.
Maddie came to Grand Rapids in 2013 to study at Kendall College of Art and Design. Once she obtained her BFA in Graphic Design the growing city became home. Her passion for great design lies deeply in her belief in optimizing and beautifying all corners of her life and the lives of others. Maddie spends days off buying flowers at the Fulton Street Farmer’s Market by her house or taking her puppy to the dog park to play fetch. In the summer you can find her back home in Spring Lake on the water.
Dave is known for pushing technical boundaries and sharing his discoveries. With over 10 years of web development experience with companies such as Gordon Food Service, Meijer and Wolverine Worldwide, his ability to bring complex sites and interactions to life using his creative and pragmatic problem-solving skills are pivotal in producing quality work.
Stephen is an experienced professional with a diverse background in graphic design and web development. Over his two-decade career, he has built hundreds of websites for clients in a variety of industries. As a proficient full-stack developer, he utilizes WordPress and other platforms to meet specific client needs. Beyond his professional achievements, Stephen finds solace in woodworking and the natural world, having crafted an off-grid timber frame cabin and a stunning cedar strip canoe.
Cheri is the oil in the machine that keeps everything at Full Circle running smoothly. In addition to managing all Full Circle bookkeeping responsibilities, including accounts payable and receivable, she also helps with a multitude of other human resources and office management tasks. All things critical to running a successful agency.
Do you think full circle?
Since 2002, Full Circle has been helping brands realize their goals and reach their audiences in unique, effective ways. If you are a passionate person looking to join a team of like-minded marketing and design professionals to create caffiene-fueled marketing mayhem, then we may have a spot for you.
We are looking for a qualified Website Project Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and efficient operation of various web projects including new client website design/builds, site enhancments projects and weekly support requests. In addition, the Website Project Specialist will load content into sites, perform quality assurance and testing procedures and update account managers and clients appropriately.
The qualified candidate should be tech savvy, but also have strong project management skills. They must be detail oriented and have excellent task management skills. As a Website Project Specialist, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with clients, account managers and our development team.
- Provide project management alongside account manager for all web projects
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement website projects
- Load content (text, images, docs) into sites as needed
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including site specifications and CMS instructions
- Communicate with the team and delegate tasks
- Main point of contact for client support and help desk ticketing
- Answer questions about websites, access, how-to’s, etc
- Help facilitate hosting solutions and support
- Quality control, testing and site reviews
- Manage day-to-day project status and weekly update meetings
- Open projects in project management system
- Assign and review project in conjunction with Account Managers
- Schedule project review meetings
- Perform quality checks and proofreading
- Upload content within CMS
- Work experience within marketing communications or digital project management
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS a plus
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and task management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, digital marketing or relevant field
- 2-5+ years’ experience
You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including:
- Managing time sensitive website updates in a fast-paced environment (includes basic PHP coding, content changes/edits)
- Performing quality assurance for client websites and new product releases which involves high attention to detail and documentation skills
- Following established policies and procedures to assist clients most effectively
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting cases by searching for solutions and providing education as well as issue resolution
- Optimizing ExpressionEngine and PHP based applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Create HTML/CSS for website and email development projects
- Perform CMS maintenance and upgrades for clients
- Help build site enhancements and new functionality
- Work with clients and strategy team to define site requirements, develop architecture and plan site implementation
- Collaborate with designers/art directors to understand user interface and programming specifications
- Perform web page optimization, graphics production/optimization
- Translate Photoshop or Sketch documents into clean, compliant HTML/CSS templates to be integrated into one of several CMS systems (Expression Engine experience a plus)
- Create responsive solutions for desktop, tablet and mobile applications
- Perform cross-browser testing and standards compliance checking
- Collaborate with application developers to ensure that client-side code meets application requirements and integrates properly with other system modules
- Learn new applications and processes
- Utilize Google Analytics for client sites
- Program open source modules including events, online payment, file sharing, news, video, etc. into client sites
- Integrate social media platforms into new client websites
- Communicate progress, expectations and deliverables with Project Managers
- Ensure client receives accurate and timely delivery of projects
- Must be professional, highly motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment
- Must demonstrate ability to manage, maintain and develop within ExpressionEngine, Craft and WordPress CMS
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Agency/Web Development Firm Experience a plus