What’s your online brand experience saying about your company? Is your website intuitive? Dynamic? Engaging? Your website can be one of the single, biggest marketing assets and its creation and maintenance can be complex and challenging. That’s where we come in. With an in-house team of interface designers and web developers, the most complex challenges can be conquered. Combine those resources with great writing, custom illustrations and graphics, authentic photography and video and the result is unbelievable web experiences.
Dynamic Website Experiences and more
We have designed and developed hundreds of websites from small sites for start-ups through complex, web experiences for global companies. We carefully define the overall site strategy, architecture and organization, and key functionality for the various target audiences. Check out some of our most dynamic website experiences.
Digital Asset Management
We’ve designed and built our own lighter-scale solution for companies looking to create an archive for images, illustrations, documents and videos with easy search and intuitive filtering providing a better user experience. And it’s a fraction of the cost of the off-the-shelf, big licensing fee DAMS in the market.
Architecture, Site Mapping, Wireframing and Design
- Information architecture to design effective navigation, organization, labeling, and site search systems
- Creative concepts for website home and subpages
- Development of dynamic user interfaces
- Integration of content, navigation, and graphics in a thoughtful hierarchy
- Responsive and mobile design strategy
- Analysis of existing interface design for effectiveness
- Dissemination of information into logical user task flows
- Screen design and development of user interface elements based on task flow
- Application of best-practice usability standards
- Introduction and execution of innovative, usable interface elements
- ADA requirements planning
- Writing or editing copy from supplied source materials
- Reviewing and optimizing client or agency-supplied content to help achieve top rankings in major search engines
- Custom photography, renderings and video
How people interface with your brand and products are critical to success. In the digital age, we must proactively design and control the overall experience to ensure a positive experience. Full Circle understands interface design, information architecture, usability and product design for the presentation, interaction and organization of digital tools including websites, apps, and other interactive tools.
Desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones. Your website needs to present the right interface and usable content. We can help. We understand responsive design techniques and test to ensure your experience works across platforms, browsers and devices in an ever-changing technology world.
Full Circle’s experienced team of web developers work with a wide variety of open-source technologies, databases, programming and scripting languages. CMS’s allow you the control over your content and easily update your site without engaging designers and developers at every turn. We’ve built sites using some of the best open source and commercial CMS platforms including:
- Custom development of all HTML
- Creation and application of CSS stylesheets
- Multiple browser and cross-platform testing to ensure quality and error-free functionality
- Expression Engine, Drupal, WordPress
Our developers are experienced in multiple e-commerce platforms. Defining your needs and then choosing the right solution is critical to developing a smart site. CartThrob and Big Commerce offers Amazon-like features and is extremely adaptable to a wide variety of online stores and presentation styles. We also have built solutions with Shopify, Ubercart, Paypal and other e-commerce platforms.
Full Circle designed and built our own lighter scale, Digital Asset Management (DAM) System.
- A single, online archive to house all assets – images, renderings, videos, documents, and even logos and brand identity materials
- Universal access via any web-based computer with any browser giving anyone around the world access
- Upload a single asset and create multiple image sizes (high, medium and low-resolution versions)
- Robust filtering and search capabilities to make it easy and intuitive to find assets
- Customization of branding, categories, and hierarchy, and functionality of asset management
- Expiration dates for assets to control older, dated materials
- Social sharing of assets
- Related and featured asset capability
- Ability to set up varying levels of access and sign-in credentials
- Simple admin to upload, categorize and populate new assets
- Reasonable upfront pricing and on-going costs for maintenance/hosting
- Open source CMS platform giving you ownership of the tool and code
Understanding your markets, your customers, and how they use digital platforms is critical.
Full Circle will work with you to identify useful and unique opportunities in the market for a custom application, applying practical thinking to your brand and products. If the opportunity is there, we’ll find it. And if it isn’t, we’ll tell you. Having an app to have an app isn’t a good investment if your team or customers won’t use it.
Full Circle specializes in the development of high-impact, memorable presentations and interactive sales and training tools. By developing a wide range of custom presentations that can be delivered in multiple ways, we can best leverage your investment. From interactive PDFs, custom screensavers to dynamic PowerPoints, we’ll make sure your next presentation is dynamic and engaging.
Email marketing can be an invaluable tool in generating new client leads, corresponding with current customers, creating event invitations, and sharing company or product information via newsletters. There are numerous tools available including our Full Blast platform that allow you to easily create email campaigns, manage subscribers and view analytics related to open rates and link activity. Contact us for more information on our Full Blast platform.